Orphans with Arthrogryposis

There are kids with Arthrogryposis all over the world who wait for a family to call their own. Every child should have a Mama and Papa to love them. Sadly many kids will never know the love of a family as they will live out their shortened lives in institutions. The children posted here are from Reecesrainbow.com If you can't adopt, you can donate to their grants on reecesrainbow.com Don't leave them to die in institutions.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Patrick's family are in country!


"Patrick"

The Doloski family are in country meeting their son! Check out their blog here. Here's where their picture becomes a human being with his own personality and temperament. And in true AMC fashion he has a gift for technology. In his mom's words, "In the span of two short hours he: changed the wallpaper/background on my Android, took at least three dozen pictures between the Android and the camera, tried to send an e-mail to my friends Jim and Dorothy that contained the text "qwerty," set my phone up as a "wireless hot spot," and not only found Angry Birds Rio in my phone, but gave a very obvious cheer and fist pump when he did well." Oh my goodness!



Don't you just love to see these kids in families?! I love it!




Patrick is a year younger than Igor. I'd love to see Igor in family pictures and soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment